CLINICAL TRIAL ASSISTANT
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™ Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant to join our multi-sponsor team in Milan.
As a CTA with IQVIA, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to clinical projects under direction and supervision of line manager and/or other designated clinical team members.
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/ and Regulatory and Start-Up Specialists (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness
- Assist CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information
- Assist with payment process to Hospital Administration
- Assist with update of Regulatory Database
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MSc degree with strong record of academic achievement, preferably in Scientific/Life Science field (Pharmacy, CTF, Biology, Chemistry etc.)
- Good understanding of clinical trial processes
- Proficiency both in English (written and spoken) and Italian
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Good communication skills
- Data accuracy
- Time management
- Ability to be multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and to work on a team