TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST ITALIAN
He/She will be responsible for:
- Offer telephone scientific and technical support to customers that use the products company.
- The products are diagnostic kits and medical devices that require a scientific background and problem solving skills.
- Scientific Background (Bachelor or Master Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineer, and so on)
- Knowledge of diagnostic kits and previous experience in laboratory or customer service is preferred but not necessary
- Fluency in English, Italian and at least another European language (Spanish or German);
- Computer proficiency
- Problem solving and good communication skills
- Willing to relocate in France
We offer a permanent contract
Add to my event