STUDY START UP REGULATORY SUBMISSIONS COORDINATOR
Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,700 people across 36 countries.
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join our Clinical Operations team. This position plays a key role in the clinical trial management process at Medpace. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Quality check on submission documents and site essential documents;
- Interaction with US Central IRBs, sites and international associates;
- Preparation and approval of informed consent forms; and
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- 1 - 3 years of job experience in a clinical trial environment;
- Knowledge of local regulations regarding clinical studies and the conduct of such studies;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; and
- Excellent computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Winner of the ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award in 2018
- Recognized with six CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine
- Eagle Award winner - which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships
What to Expect Next
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
Add to my event