TECHNICAL BUSINESS MANAGER INTERN
Italy - Monza
Technical Business Management Intern
The resource will support the Technical Business department in managing effectively the relationships with clients. We offer six months paid internship and training on the job with experienced supervision and support in an international and fast paced environment. The resource will have the chance to closely collaborate with international vendors and collegues and to have a first hand experience with pharmaceutical plants.
- Specifically the candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Support the team in preparing new quotations and technical feasibility assessments
- Help to ensure the development and management of good relationships with clients of the plant.
- Support in understanding technical requirements of clients and in finding the best solution for them
- Support in preparing and constantly updating the commercial forecast and potential revenues;
- Support in monitoring progress status to identify corrective actions in order to maximize client satisfaction and revenues from the production order, in compliance with contract requirements (deadlines and service level);
- Support the team department in collaborating with the involved parties inside the plant in order to identify, propose and carry out an efficient plan to settle the issue, while protecting Patheon interests and image;
- Help with backoffice activities
- analytical skills, Business-oriented, Client-oriented, excellent relationships skills at all levels;
- fluent English (speaking, reading, writing);
- ability to work well independently and in a team based environment.
- MSC in CTF, Pharmacy, Chemistry or other similar fields.
- It is not required a previous work experience.
Add to my event