JUNIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA)
Do you want to transform Clinical Development? IQVIA is developing new ways to drive clinical trials forward! This is a great moment to join us!
Are you interested in starting your career in clinical research field with one of the major CRO in the world?
We are looking for junior candidates who wants to develop their career as CRA, gaining experience in monitoring activities. Thanks to this opportunity you will have the possibility to be trained and obtain CRA certification (according to the DM 15/11/2011), collaborating with professionals on international studies having exposure to different therapeutic areas.
You should have:
- Master degree in scientific/life science field
- Previous experience in similar clinical environment (such as Study Coordinator/Data Manager) would be considered a plus
- Fluency in English and Italian is a must
- Location: IQVIA’s office in MILAN city centre
- Must be able to travel in accordance with company and project requirements
- Good interpersonal skills demonstrated as proactive, enthusiastic, and independent thinker
- Career & development opportunities - we are the leader CRO, opportunities are here!
- International studies in different therapeutic areas
- Fast pace training program that will allow you to obtain CRA certification
- Possibility to collaborate and communicate with a variety of colleagues and customers
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Add to my event