SCOPO PRIMARIO E OBIETTIVO GENERALE DEL RUOLO:
Analyze, Control, Change and Optimize manufacturing and industrial processes.
- Provides expertise to projects related to scaling-up and/or automating production processes in order to ensure desired volumes, increase capacity or reduce production costs.
- Creates and presents reports on industrial performances, in particular on process flow and manufacturing efficiency;
- Participates in Project Meetings to present reports and the status of the work packages he is responsible for,
- Uses knowledge of techniques such as Project Management, Problem Solving Methods (e.g. 5 Whys, Ishikawa Diagram, etc.) and Lean Production methods (VSM, etc.) to imprpove process flow and increase flexibility;
- Describes requirements to automatize data gathering and processing along the manufacturing process, e.g. testing results and statistics, failures rates, etc., proposing and implementing tools for data management improvements
FORMAZIONE, ESPERIENZE E COMPETENZE RICHIESTE PER IL RUOLO:
- BS with a > 3 years of experience in Role or MS entry level position for level 10; BS with a > 7 years of experience in Role or MS with a > 5 years of experience in Industrialization position for levels 9 & 8;
- Engineering Degree (Engineering Management preferred);
- Competenze e Qualifiche:
- Knowledge of Problem Solving Tools, Good Manufacturing Practices, statistical methods. Analytical skills. Autonomy and proactivity. Team player.
- MS Office Package mandatory;
- Expert of ERP systems, in particular SAP;
- Familiar with Manual Assembling, Testing and Troubleshooting of electro-mechanical devices;
- Proficiency with Mechanics and Machinery Technologies is considered a plus
Add to my event